What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information contained, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Persuadiendo.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: Those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the clients of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of its different functions, such as, for example, bringing the process of purchasing an item.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to the website.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow to manage in the best efficient way the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookies stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
As a user you can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In most web browsers the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer is offered.
You can then access the most frequent browser settings to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
- Set cookies in Google Chrome
- Set cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Set cookies in Safari (Apple)
Third party cookies
mariacamahort.com uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the web, and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In addition, mariacamahort.com includes other features provided by third parties. The user can easily share the content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons that we have included for this purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies
In case a user or visitor of mariacamahort.com has any kind of query about my Cookies Policy, you can contact me through email@example.com and I will assist you as soon as possible.